Supervisor, Enterprise Risk Management
Riyadh, Riyadh Province, Saudi ArabiaePMO
Project Risk Assessment (PRA)
- Plan and oversee the development of a Pre-Award /Project Risk Register and Risk Assessment in Decision Making (RADM) to facilitate the decision making/ reporting to Senior Management and/or Board in accordance with Al Ayuni’s Project Risk Assessment (PRA) and RADM Guideline.
- Facilitate Post-Award Project Risk Assessment (PRA3) and continuously identify and monitor risk exposures, pre-empt and unravel potential risk scenario and establish mitigation plans
- Ensure continuous improvement on PRA documentation and process within the Group.
- Act as the focal point for coordinating, monitoring, and championing project risks management within the Group.
Crisis Management (CM)
- Plan and work closely with Group HSE and Non HSE Departments to develop, maintain and improve the Group Crisis Management Plan (CMP) in responding to potential crises.
- Conduct bi-annual Call Tree Testing, annual walkthrough test on CMP and crisis management testing in accordance with Al Ayuni Crisis Management Framework (CMF).
Business Continuity Management (BCM)
- Plan and oversee the development and improvement on the Business Continuity Plan (BCP) for office and yard to facilitate the Group to recover from any potential prolonged disruption affecting the business operation.
- Conduct bi-annual Call Tree Testing, annual walkthrough test on BCP and to carry out the Business Continuity Management testing in accordance with Al Ayuni Business Continuity Management Framework (BCMF).
The post holder will be expected to undertake other duties as appropriate and as requested by his/her manager.
Required Academic Qualification
Bachler degree (e.g., Finance, Accounting, Engineering, Risk Management) with PMP qualification.
Experience:13. Years of Experience
Minimum 5 years working experience in related disciplines.