Specialist, Accommodations compliance
Tabuk, Tabuk Province, Saudi Arabiafacility
To perform, coordinate, and execute housing plans, ensuring all housing units are fully supplied and equipped with all facilities to provide high-quality services.
- Assist in staff housing services planning, check real implementation, and verify gaps to report.
- Conduct Audit checks in housing property units, check to operate all facilities, and furnished well prior to staff allocation.
- Verify for non-shown of staff in housing units, and report to key manager for necessary action.
- Check that housing units are supplied enough with electricity and water for usage.
- Interact with staff and get their feedback about housing and provided services.
- Facilitate the housing operation plan in relative units and cooperate with project managers to solve issues.
- Perform recording of all documents/forms /contracts /SLAs in an accessible filing system.
- Communicate directly with furniture /facilities /applicants’ maintenance workshops for any repair request or emergency cases.
- Check and ensure existing/operating security and safety tools /systems in all housing units.
- Work closely with the housing and hospitality team to ensure the completeness of all services and solve relevant matters.
- Define performance goals at the start of the year in discussion with the Housing Services Supervisor and ensure that the goals are monitored and achieved during the year.
- Take ownership of your learning agenda by identifying development needs in consultation with the Housing Services Supervisor and working towards bridging the gaps through various means beyond just training.
- Understand the competencies relevant to the role, and work towards displaying as well as developing these effectively.
- Keep abreast of relevant professional developments, new techniques, and current issues through continued education and professional networks.
- Handle any additional tasks as per business needs.
Policies, Processes & Procedures
- Follow all relevant company and shared Services department policies, processes, standard operating procedures, and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Comply with all relevant safety, quality, and environmental management policies, procedures, and controls to ensure a healthy and safe work environment.
- Comply with all relevant information security practices and standards to ensure data integrity and confidentiality.
Required Academic Qualification
Bachelor /High School
- Years of Experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Housing functions