Engineer, Project Control
Neom, Tabuk Province, Saudi ArabiaePMO
Project Control Engineer at Al Ayuni Investment and Contracting Company
Al Ayuni Investment and Contracting Company is seeking a Project Control Engineer to join our ePMO department. As a Project Control Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring that projects are completed on time, within budget, and meet quality standards.
You will work closely with project managers and other team members to develop project plans, monitor progress, and identify and mitigate risks. You will also be responsible for analyzing project data and providing regular reports to stakeholders.
- Develop project plans and schedules
- Monitor project progress and identify potential risks
- Analyze project data and provide regular reports to stakeholders
- Ensure projects are completed on time, within budget, and meet quality standards
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related field, and at least 5 years of experience in project control. Strong communication and analytical skills are a must, as well as the ability to work well in a team environment.
If you are a detail-oriented individual with a passion for project management, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity at Al Ayuni Investment and Contracting Company.
Job Requirements for Project Control Engineer at Al Ayuni Investment and Contracting Company in the ePMO department
As a Project Control Engineer in the ePMO department at Al Ayuni Investment and Contracting Company, you will be responsible for ensuring that all projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards. To be successful in this role, you should have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related field
- At least 5 years of experience in project control or project management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Experience with project management software such as Microsoft Project or Primavera P6
- A strong understanding of project management methodologies such as Agile or Waterfall
If you do not meet these requirements, we appreciate your interest in the position, but we kindly ask you to refrain from applying at this time.