Manager, Project Technical
NEOM, Al Wajh, Tabuk Province, Saudi ArabiaBidding & Technical
- Coordinate with Central Technical Office about the (EDL/ E1 / E2 log ) Engineering Deliverable List
- Follow the submittals ( Calculation , drawing & Materials ) with consultant / client
- Attend the technical meetings with consultant / client
- Provide Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Annual progress reports (as required) to Central Technical Office .
- Follow with the suppliers to provide the required technical documents
Mange the Engineering Team at site & out sourcing engineering teams for projects
- Implement company strategies to achieve company vision and goals.
- Coordinate with Central Technical office about the (EDL ) Engineering Deliverable List
- Follow the submittals with consultant / client
- Identify risk issues and provide risk mitigation plan.
- Support the Project Management Team (PM) during preparation of project baseline schedule, Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and Cost Breakdown Structure (CBS).
- Teamwork and coordination with other disciplines as per design requirements.
- Issue detailed design including technical specification description (TSD) and installation/shop drawings.
- Arrange and attend design review meeting with Employer and Engineer/consultant to solve/fix any design issues up to design approval.
- Coordinate and support project construction team during construction stage, testing and commissioning as well as during Project closeout phase.
- Site visit to support site team whenever required.
- Provide Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Annual progress reports (as required).
- Support bidding team during bidding stage by providing required pre-Engineering, material take off (MTO)/BOQ and advise for cost (if required) for all materials related to all Structurer, Civil, Geometry and Architectural systems .
15 Years of experience in structural & Civil Engineering Field.
TECHNICAL & PROFESSIONAL
- Civil / Design Experience in mega projects – ( as per current project Type )
- Previous experience in same filed more than 5 – 10 years in the same position
- Aware in Design sequence
- KSA experience.
PERSONALITY & BEHAVIOURAL
- Good communication skills (excellent command of spoken and written English)
- Leader & Team builder
- Committed and responsible
COMPUTER & SOFTWARE
- MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Software (AutoCAD, STAAD-pro, CSI)
- Revit and BIM software knowledge is advantage.