Tabuk, Tabuk Province, Saudi Arabiafacility
Facility Manager is responsible for the planning, operation, and maintenance of an organization's physical facilities
specially in project sites, as well as the construction activities in both mobilization and de-mobilization of facilities in
project sites. Facility Manager ensures that facilities are safe, functional, and cost-effective while meeting the needs
of projects, also ensures the suitable transportation methods are in place
Maintenance Services & operation
- Manage maintenance, documentation, and related activities required for facility in
sites to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and requirements.
- Manage Welfare requirements in different site, and areas/ projects.
- Ensure that drawings and schematics are up to date.
- Develop maintenance schedules and procedures to ensure the proper functioning
of facilities different sites tools & equipment, along with accommodation
operational technical Maintenace service requirements.
- Ensure calculations are done to ensure proper & accurate standards is in place.
- Enhance the respond and assistance to any engineering-related issues whether it is
an urgent/emergency call or corrective works in all managed facility sites
- Plan, schedule, and oversee maintenance & repair activities for all managed facility
- Ensure regular updates/ monitoring and proper execution of maintenance plans
along with its documentation.
- Identify alternative engineered resolutions to recurring civil/infra engineering
issues to serve maintenance requirements.
- Recommend improvements in methods, equipment, operating procedures, and
working condition activities for the area and sites.
5% HSE - Ensure that the facility complies with all safety codes, regulations, and
- Develop and implement safety procedures and emergency response plans.
- Implement energy-saving measures and strategies to optimize facility operations.
- Ensure closing of related NCS’s effectively.
- Optimize space allocation and utilization to meet organizational & project’s needs.
- Plan and oversee office layouts, workspace design, and relocations.
- Develop & manage budgets for facility operations, maintenance, and construction.
- Identify cost-saving opportunities and manage expenses effectively.
- Prepare cost analysis and WBS for project requirements.
- Plan and manage facility improvement and renovation projects.
- Coordinate with architects, engineers, and contractors to ensure success of project
Page 2 of 3
5% Policies &
- Manage the implementation of department procedures and controls covering all
areas so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while
delivering quality, cost-effective services.
Mobilization & Demobilization
- Manage mobilization requirements for projects either by using internal resources
or by managing the following up execution process with external sub-contractor.
- Manage engineering requirements for de-mobilization plan from technical
perspectives and projects requirements.
- Keep all cost elements up-to-date for mobilization and de-mobilization activities for
Documentation & Reporting’s
- Maintain accurate records, documentation, and drawings for facility systems and
- Prepare reports on facility performance, maintenance activities, and budgets.
- Manage and Support in selecting service providers, contractors, and suppliers for
facility-related projects’ requirements and services.
- Coordinate with subcontractors & suppliers as per requirements, assess their
performance, and discuss with the facility director for further necessary actions
- Ensure quality of executed work and adherence to contracts.
- Manage requesting process for facility service providers.
- Manage all transportation activities for busses & small vehicles/ vans requirements
in managed region/area or projects
- Plan for requirements of projects in different sites and keep update log file.
- Manage communications with transportation department in Head office for
different required activities to achieve projects requirements.
- Ensure all related issues for busses / small vehicle management in region / are are
Job Specifications (Educations – Experiences – Qualifications – Training – Skills)
Industry / Domain
- Construction / Contracting
Education and Certification
- Bachelor's degree in engineering (Civil, mechanical, electrical, or related field), MBA and / or
PMP is preferable.
Experience and Knowledge
- 10 yrs. Proven experience in facility management or in construction sites.
- Strong knowledge of one or more of civil, mechanical, electrical, plumping system, and HVAC
- Familiarity with codes, standards, safety regulations, and environmental standards.
- Strong Project management skills.
- Strong problem solving & troubleshooting abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strategic planning skills.
- Computer skills (AutoCAD, MS-Office)